Electrical hazards are responsible for hundred of deaths and thousands of injuries each year in the U.S. Property damage, the result of residential electrical fires, is estimated at $1.6 billion annually.
- Nearly 400 deaths are attributed to work place electrocutions
- Residential electrical fires are blames for over 500 deaths
- Approximately 4,000 workplace injuries are due to electrical hazards
- Home electrical fires cause about 6,000 injuries
- 140,000 home fires are related to electricity
- Residential electrical fires cause over $1.6 billion in property damage
Market and demographic trends illustrate the persistence of the gap between electrical safety knowledge and safe practices:
- Growing demand for electrical products
- People at home and in the workplace fail to recognize and address electrical hazards
- Globalization creates product safety challenges with codes and compliance.
- Aging home structures add to the safety challenge
- Changing demographics present growing educational challenges, including literacy and language barriers
I have had the pleasure of working with many companies on various projects and I must say that Burkina Electric & Construction is one of the best organizations I have worked with in the industry. When we started our project, your team reacted immediately to bring our vision to life. The follow-up and detail was superior. Your understanding of our goals and concepts were demonstrated time and time again. I know that we will be working with you again in the future and appreciate your professionalism and commitment to quality and execution.
“As a professional General Contractor that works with a very demanding, intelligent, and informed clientele, we have to associate ourselves with subcontractors whose policies are the same or very similar to ours. We have worked with Burkina Electric & Construction since their formative years. Their emphasis on professionalism, technical know how, concern for the client. We rely on their input when it comes to the very challenging projects that we encounter. We continue to use them and highly recommend Burkina E and C when asked.”
I’m proud of what we all did together. I know your designers create something in our head and on paper, but it takes a special Tech to execute that vision… and do it so well!
I want to personally thank you and your team for your outstanding efforts. I know you had many roadblocks in your way on this one, but you managed to persevere and overcome all of them. Your onsite team were and continue to be a pleasure to work with and truly understand the meaning of can do and customer satisfaction.
When we bought our home, we were alarmed to discover that it wasn’t level. We wanted to do some remodeling, but needed to address this issue first. Burkina E and C, assured us that they could raise the house, replace all of the piers and posts – without damaging the plumbing or the heating ducts. They were right! And the project was completed on time and on budget. It was a very positive experience and everyone on the project was easy to work with. We’ve recommended their services to friends and will continue to do so.